|Posted on April 12, 2016 at 1:15 PM|
Simple Tips for a Happy, Fullfilled Life:
"Somebody shoud tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. 'Do it!' I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows." ....Michael Landon
Follow even half of these suggestions and you will feel happier, lest stressed, more positive even when stress happens.
1. Exercise, daily. It does not have to be anything complicated. You will feel less tired and your mind will be more clear.
2. Smile, even when you don't feel it at first. The very act of smiling can reduce risk of stroke and can lift your mood.
3. Get some quiet time. Lock yourself in a room if you have to. (Leave the cell phone outside that room).
5. Meditate and\or pray daily. It will ground you and let your mind open up to new solutions.
6. Try to make at least 3 people smile every day.
7. Life is about learning. Problems appear and fade away, but the lessons learned will last a lifetime.
8. Make pease with the past so it won't ruin your present.
9. Do not waste your time hating anyone. It hurts you, not them.
10. Clear clutter from you house, car, and desk. Your mind will fel less cluttered when you do this.
11. Don't waste energy on negative thoughts or things you cannot control. It will ony keep you stuck.
12. Don't compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is and they do not know yours.
13. Remind yourself: No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
14. Also remind yourself: You are not in charge of any one else's happiness.
15. Each not before bed say, "I am thankful for...."
16. Forgive others. If you don't know how ask for help with it.
17. Forgive yourself.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business so stop worrying so much about it.
19. Be honest and then you don't have to remember what you said.
20. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
21. Remember that happiness is a journey and not a destination.